Friday, November 19, 2010

What's For Dinner



This was yesterday's dinner. Turkey Enchilada's

I was pleasantly surprised by these. I wasn't sure how the turkey would do in an enchilada, but it was really good. I just heated up leftover turkey and sweet potatoes for the kids, because they aren't a fan of enchiladas. I'm not including a recipe because these are about the easiest thing known to man.

Tonight I don't know what I'm making. I'm considering trying to con my husband into cooking, but I'm not too sure what we'll end up with then. I still have leftover turkey that I would like to use up before we get our XXL supersized organic fresh turkey from my husband's work. I still have to buy a pan for that guy, because I don't have one large enough! I need turkey recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment