Friday, November 26, 2010

Week 3 - Update

This week is officially just a mess. My daughter kept getting sicker and sicker... found out today she has bronchitis and an ear infection, I've had a migraine on and off the whole week. Nothing got done. So I'm done with shopping this week. I never made it for my 2nd trip, there was just too much going on here.

So.... I'm really excited about this....

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.........

I'm adding my $25 from this week to next weeks budget. That means I'll have $65 to work with!! That's an extra 2 tens and a 5.... or 25 ones... you get the idea. The thought of having all this extra money is making me a little giddy with excitement. You feel it too, admit it.

AND IT GETS BETTER!

Because I had a coupon, when we filled my daughters prescription we got a coupon for $20 off of our next grocery purchase. So I think next week I'll have a lot of wiggle room. We'll probably have filet mignon and caviar every night. With a budget this extravagant I can indulge. Except that I don't think I'd like caviar, and red meat everyday would raise our cholesterol through the roof. Sometimes reality can be such a downer.

Anyways, I'm really excited about next week's shopping. The sales at Meijer look promising, and I have a couple of good store coupons to use up.

As far as What's for Dinner goes... tonight is take out. I was at the a lab center for several hours getting tests done, my daughter is still sick, my head is still pounding from not being able to eat in the morning, and no one feels like doing much of anything. But to make it a little better.... I had a coupon for the take out.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment