Thursday, November 11, 2010

Down to my final $3.00

Well, I ran into Walmart to look and see how much a Dutch Oven was because I don't have one, and I need it for several recipes I'd like to try out. And of course, I got to browsing. They had Chex Cereal on sale for $2.00 per box. Chex is one of the only cereals my daughter and I can eat, and it's hard to find on sale.... and I had a coupon. So I bought 2 boxes for a total of $2.00. There is no picture of this trip, because really, who needs to see a picture of 2 boxes of cereal. Now I'm down to my last $3 for the week. I think I may just save it for next week though since I don't really need anything else. I'm feeling kind of good that in my first week I came in under budget!

I am kind freaking out about next week though. I need meat. $40.00 does not buy a lot of meat, unless I ate hot dogs all week.... but that kind of goes around the rules of eating healthy. I'm hoping for some really good sales, or that I find some really good meat markdowns. It's going to be a little tight I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment