Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just a Mini Complaint

Seriously..... I think all the grocery stores have teamed up against me! How am I supposed to spend $40.00 when all the stores have decided that this is the week that there will be no coupon matchups for sale items? My $40 is looking so tiny and insignificant this week. Using the coupons really helps stretch the budget, without them my two 20's look so lonely. I'm a little worried that this is the week I go over. I was really hoping to go a decent stretch before that inevitably happened. Not even making it a month will be a little disheartening.

I'm planning to take inventory of my pantry today to see what I really need and what can wait a week. I'm also planning to go through some of the black Friday ads to see what I want to buy. I know I'm planning to send my husband to Walmart Thursday night to buy the Leapster 2 for $25 at midnight (and I, of course, have a coupon to make them even cheaper). And I really want the 2qt crockpot there for $2.97.... and I want the towels for $1.40....and the kids pj sets for $4.00.... and I'm sure the list could go on and on and on.

I love black Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment