Friday, November 12, 2010

What's For Dinner

Today didn't exactly turn out as planned. I feel a little bad that in my first week I had to resort to take out, but life got in the way. A doctor's appointment turned out much differently than I planned and I was there forever. So when I finally got home I wanted nothing more than to curl up on the couch and NOT cook. So my sweet husband brought home some PF Changs (love their gluten free menu) and saved the day.

Some days you just need take out, you know.

Tomorrow we're having the in-laws over, so I'll be making something. I'm thinking of making a chicken chili I found in an Ina Garten cookbook. Yum! I've never made it before, but the picture looked delicious. And chili always seems to sound perfect this time of year. After a big day of jumping in leaves (what the kids have planned for tomorrow) a nice bowl of chili should really hit the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment