Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week 3

I know I said I was done for the week, but we were passing VG's and I had to stop. I wanted to get a few more of the GF baking mixes and I had some more coupons for the Starbucks Frappuccino drinks.

So I got:
2 packages Hodgsons Cinnamon Muffin Mix
1 package of Gluten Free Pantry Muffin/Scone MIx
1 package Mochiko Rice Flour
4 pack Vanilla Starbucks Frappuchino drinks
3 lbs Fugi Apples

The total came to $8.10.

I seem to have misplaced the receipt though, so I don't have exact totals of the items. My coupons also rang up wrong, actually for higher than they should have, so my total was kind of bizarre.

Also, still haven't charged my camera, I know BAD blogger, but I'm hoping my husband will do it tonight. I'm kind of electronically challenged and I really have no clue how to do it myself.....

So I'm down to having $16.90 left. I may not even bother adding it to next week, I don't think I'll need it. I'm so excited that I only spent $24.10 this week! I never thought I could get that low.

No comments:

Post a Comment