Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's For Dinner

Dinner tonight is inspired by Chipotle's Burrito Bol. If you've never had it, TRY IT. Seriously, it is so good, it may just change your life. I always order the Steak Burrito Bol, with the black beans. So tonight I have my version. It's a layer of rice (Chipotle uses white rice, I used wild rice tonight just because I'm a rule breaker), than black beans, steak, cheese, salsa, and lettuce is really good on top too. My mouth is watering just typing this.

This is one of my favorite meals to make actually. It's so easy and filling. My kids wouldn't mind if I retired this one..... but they're eating it none the less.

There is no picture of this meal. Really there is no way to make it look pretty. If I posted a picture you'd probably never try it, especially the way I make it. But it is SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment