Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shopping List - Week 8




Here is my itty-bitty shopping trip of the week. We happened to be out and about and near VG's so I decided to stop in. They double coupons up to and including a $1.00.

Here is what I got:

$2.00 Kraft Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia (bought 3) - Minus 3 $2.00 coupons = FREE
$1.50 Helluva Dip (bought 2) - Minus 2 $1.50 coupons = FREE
$1.67 Old Orchard Apple Juice - Minus $1.00 coupons = FREE
$1.99 Kellogg's Cinnabon Cereal (bought 2) - Minus 2 $1.50 coupons = $.49 each
$.75 Jingle Bells Candy

Total: around $3.00 (lost receipt and too lazy to do actual math)

The only thing I really needed was the cheese. The cereal is one of my daughter's favorite snacks, so she now loves me forever.

I still need to go to Meijer for the majority of my shopping. But my house is enveloped in sickness right now (thank you to my oldest daughter who seems to bringing one thing after another home from school), so the shopping is put of for the moment.

I'm just excited that it's Tuesday and I still have $37.00 left!

And I just realized that I'm 2 months into the challenge! How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment