Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shopping List - Week 5

Had to run to Walmart for a return so I checked out their marked down meat. I was able to get a pound of extra lean ground turkey, lean turkey sausage links, and a turkey breast for about $9.

So $16.60 spent so far out of the $40.

I am not going to comment on the extra money I spent while at Walmart *browsing*...... I don't even like Walmart but whenever I'm there I get the urge to stroll through the aisles to see what's on sale. For anyone looking, they have kids fleece pj sets for $4.00. My daughter is growing like a weed and needed some pretty badly so I got her 2 pairs.

$23.40 left of the grocery budget.... not sure if I'll be spending it or not. I'm taking stock of the freezer to see if what we still need. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment