Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shopping List - Week 7

There is no picture. I just wasn't feeling it today. I wanted the groceries put away and out of my hair. It's been a LONG day.

I shopped at Meijer and here is what I bought:

$3.49 Benefiber Drink Mix - Minus $4.00 coupon = $.51 OVERAGE
$.99 Meijer Bath Tissue
$1.09 Chili Seasoning
$1.35 Ranch Mix
$1.59 Argo Baking powder - Minus $.60 coupon = $.99
$1.99 Sunflower Seeds
$1.99 Meijer Garbage Bags
$3.37 Planters Peanuts Jar (bought 2) - On sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free = $3.37 for 2
$1.00 Meijer Canned Corn (bought 2) - This was my first time buying canned veggies..... needed it for a recipe.
$1.31 Super Pretzels Stuffed Mozzerella (bought 2 packages) - Minus 2 $1.00 coupons = $.31 each
$2.69 Meijer Butter

Total: Approximately $19.00

I say approximately because I bought some other stuff (shirt for my daughter, stuff for entertaining, ect) that I didn't count, and I'm too lazy (did I mention it's been a long day?) to do the actual math.

So I made it budget wise this week, unless of course I really screwed up my math. I'm just happy to be back on track. I was feeling a little guilty ;)

I'm off to tend to dinner. I'm starving and started dinner early and it smells so good I'm having trouble concentrating! I'm trying a new recipe so hopefully it turns out okay. Taco Soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment