Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Entertaining - Mini Challenge

It looks like we'll be having some company over this weekend. I don't like blowing 2 weeks worth of a budget on 1 night... so my mini challenge to myself is to entertain and spend under $20 for the evening. My rules: I'm not counting things I have towards the cost of entertaining, I figure I already accounted for that in my weekly budget. So $20 or less extra. I will be the first to admit that I'm guilty of spending waaaayyy to much when we have company. It gets out of control so fast! So I'm trying to be smart about it.

Now I have to figure out what to make that will feed everyone. I don't want to serve junk, so no hotdogs, ect. I need a good, crowd feeding recipe that can be made inexpensive. I already have desert covered, since I have so many baking mixes. So I just need a main course.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment