Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fessing Up

Okay, since I was over.... I decided it didn't really matter what else I got. The week was already blown, right? So yesterday I made my husband drive me to Whole Foods (it's really not at all convenient and I would never drive myself there since I am directionally challenged) and I bought 2 loaves of Udi's Gluten Free Bread. That doesn't sound like much, but at $6.99 a loaf it adds up quickly. So I have to add $14 to my total for 2 tiny loaves of bread. So my week was really bad budget wise. This week will be better though. I have all that bread in the freezer, so I'm set for a while. It's kind of an indulgence in my house. My daughter and I never eat it, so it's a nice treat.

I'm going to be back on budget next week, FOR SURE. I'm starting to feel a little guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment