Friday, June 10, 2011

The Week Continues

I've been doing well this week. I spent another $8 at Meijer picking up misc. things I had forgot. Like caraway seeds and cabbage (for yummy homemade and healthy coleslaw). Looking over next weeks ads though I'm not feeling too optimistic. I'm really trying to change the way my family eats and to eat more fresh food. And I'm trying to lose weight. I'm really struggling with it though. It's been really hard for me to stay on track.

I haven't seen the Kroger ad yet. I'm hoping they're having a fantastic sale, otherwise I don't see how I'll meet the $40 goal next week. I need A LOT of stuff too.... sooooo.... it probably isn't going to happen. Anyone know where I can some coupons for free fresh produce? And while you're at it maybe some fresh meat??? Next week will probably be bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment